Edmonton RV Service
Who we are:
A quality repair is the difference between fun and frustration. Edmonton RV has been dedicated to providing just that since 1976, we love and appreciate the RV lifestyle as much as our customers!
Employees have mentioned they like it at Edmonton RV because:
- We’re a family owned and operated business, and have been since we opened. We are closed on Sundays to give staff time to be with their families and create their own RV memories.
- Our people are friendly, outgoing, and love what they do.
- Every Friday we cater a free lunch for all our employees!
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as an RV Technician. Our RV Technicians work efficiently to perform high quality repairs, upgrades, and maintenance, so our customers can enjoy their RV to the greatest extent possible. Our technicians are leaders in the industry, and enjoy passing knowledge to the Shop Hands and Apprentice RV Technicians that assist us daily. If you’re a journeyman RV technician seeking a stable and rewarding work environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
As an RV Technician, you’ll be responsible for
- Troubleshooting and repairing RV hardware, electrical, plumbing, appliances, and more.
- Assisting with training of shop hands and apprentice RV technicians.
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date on their repairs (phone, email, text).
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Recording materials and time and ensuring work billed is accurate and complete.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Service Manager or General Manager.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Be a journeyman RV Technician.
- Have a passion for camping and the outdoors.
- Have mechanical or technical aptitude
- Have basic phone and computer skills (Including Gmail, Google Docs, etc)
- Be punctual.
- Be open to new ideas and love a new challenge.
- Be available 9:00am-4:00pm Monday thru Friday.
- Be available to work on Saturdays during camping season (May-October).