Miniature Solar Device Chargers and Five Other Must-Have RV Accessories
Are you looking for RV accessories in Edmonton? Part of what makes RVing so appealing is that it allows you to travel while retaining all the comforts of home. Accessorizing is what makes any old trip into your trip. It can turn any RV into your RV. No need to make the family choose, with the proper RV accessories, you can have your way and the highway!
Site-based power is usually only found in developed campsites or parks and can be quite costly. These sites are convenient when available, but many Edmonton RVers want to get away from the commotion and noise of campgrounds. Generator power, while great for getting off the grid, has many of the same issues when it comes to noise and cost. The best option is battery power. It is a silent way to run many low voltage loads. A solar charging system works during the day to recharge your battery. This can extend your trips far beyond the initial battery charge and will allow you to run these five must have RV accessories:
1) Coffee Maker: If you’re like me, then you know I’m not exaggerating when I say that a coffee maker is a “must-have accessory” Without coffee, there is no way that I would be able to enjoy a trip.
2) Microwave: There’s nothing better than having a flame-roasted meal over a crackling fire. On the other hand, there’s nothing worse than having to build a whole fire if all you want is a hot snack. Don’t make yourself choose. Get a microwave.
3) Portable Radio or Stereo: A radio or stereo is another must-have RV accessory. The sound of nature is wonderful, but the sound of a party can be even better.
4) Laptops and Other Electronic Devices: Nature is great, but so is a backup plan. As nice as it is to get away from our computers, there are some situations where it is important to stay in touch. Furthermore, sometimes it’s nice to curl up with a portable movie player on a rainy day.
5) Frozen Drink Maker: My favourite RV destination is Margaritaville. Accordingly, my portable frozen drink maker is one of my favourite RV accessories. Nothing says vacation like pina coladas, margaritas, or even some frozen lemonade.