*Our Micro P-711 will work to replace any Dometic® Black Box Board
part number that begins with "293"
- Built in surge protection. Protects from installation errors and the RV Power supply.
- Fuse protected on the 120 VAC circuit, 12 VDC supply and the DC element.
- Improved thermocouple circuit to eliminate recurring check light problem.
- Food saver feature keeps the refrigerator operating if the eyebrow board or communication link fails.
- Built in control allows temperature adjustment in the "Dumb Eyebrow" fixed temperature Americana and Freedom series refrigerators.
- The temperature control also allows compensation for aging and production variations in those units that have the -1-2-3-4-5- "Smart Eyebrow" temperature control on the operator panel.
*Warning: The Micro P-711 CANNOT replace any Black Box Board part number that starts with "385"! You must identify the part number of the physical board that is actually in your refrigerator now! Failure to do so can result in getting the wrong board! Please look on the black cover or under the black cover for a part number that begins with "385 or "293"
If replacing a 3850415-xxx please use a Dinosaur’s part 3850415.01
If replacing a 3850712-xxx please use a Dinosaur’s part 3850712.01